Homescent Collection - Apple Cider
- Fill the home with the sweet, soothing scents of apples and cinnamon – our Homescent collection will remind you of warm apple cider on a chilly fall night. The pillar candle has real apple slices inside, and the candle pot can be kept as a decoration.
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high
- Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 4.25" high
- Potpourri: 6 ounces
- Diffuser: 3" diameter, 4.5" high
- Pillar is made of scented refined paraffin wax with natural botanical inclusions.
- Candle Pot is made of glazed terra cotta filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Potpourri is composed of apple slices, bellani, pear pods, quina leaves, thika pods, rattan fruit, amra pods, mahogany pods, canella berries and cinnamon sticks.
- Apple Cider fragrance notes: Vermont apple cider, Braeburn apple, Indian cardamom, white birch, cloves, Indonesian nutmeg and Ceylon cinnamon bark.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 80-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 4.25" high; 30-hour burn time
- Potpourri: 6 ounces
- Diffuser: 3" diameter, 4.5" high; 5 fluid ounces
- Candles self consume.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all seven sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
Pillars and Candle Pot
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).