Homescent Collection - Pumpkin Spice
- Like a freshly baked pie, our new Homescent Collection fills the air with favorite seasonal scents of pumpkin and spice. The handmade pillar candles have real orange slices, twigs and star aniseed inside, and the candle pot has a distressed finish for a natural look.
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high
- Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 4" high
- Potpourri: 6 ounces
- Diffuser: 3" diameter, 4.5" high
- Pillar is made of scented refined paraffin wax with natural botanical inclusions.
- Candle Pot is made of glazed terra cotta filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Potpourri is composed of 6 ounces of orange slices, mandioca leaf, mahogany spoon, bellani, aniseed, pumpinos, elephant ear, paras pods, amra pods and cinnamon sticks.
- Pumpkin Spice fragrance notes: Ceylon cinnamon bark, red clove bud, vanilla crème, ginger, mission pear and Indonesian nutmeg.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 80-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 4" high; 30-hour burn time
- Potpourri: 6 ounces
- Diffuser: 3" diameter, 4.5" high; 5 fluid ounces
- Candles self consume.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all seven sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
Pillars and Candle Pot
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).