Harvest Extending Pedestal Dining Table
No longer available
- Our exclusive distressed and weathered finish gives the Harvest Pedestal Dining Table the warmth and presence of an English farmhouse antique. Expertly crafted from finely grained hardwoods and oak veneers, it features a turned base and scrolled legs.
- 48" diameter, 30" high; extends to 68" long with the included drop-in leaf; seats up to 6.
- Masterfully crafted from select hardwoods and oak veneers.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly crafted from finely grained hardwoods, and oak veneers over MDF, then distressed for the patina of age.
- Tabletop and leaf are veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength, and ensures the table's structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Sturdily constructed with solid hardwood slides and legs.
- Tabletop and leaf are encircled by a hardwood band.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the table will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Adjustable plastic levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Our exclusive Espresso stain, Vintage Honey stain and new hand-painted Vintage White finishes offer a fresh, bright take on the table's distressed, slightly weathered appearance.
- Finished on all sides with a multistep oil-based finish, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall without leaf: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Overall with leaf: 68" long x 48" wide x 30" high
- Leaf: 20" wide x 48" deep