Hastings Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table
A vintage door is like a gateway to the past, with each groove and knot in its surface hinting at its history. We used the wood from salvaged wooden doors to top this striking coffee table and added metal rivets and latches.
- 56" wide x 35" deep x 17" high
- Built from reclaimed wood.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics
- Each table is unique.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted entirely of reclaimed elm.
- Overall: 56" wide x 35" deep x 17" high
- Top: 56" wide x 35" deep x 2" high
- Clearance Under Table: 14.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 28.5" side to side; 21.5" front to back
- Weight: 110 pounds