Hatton Reclaimed Wood Bookcase
Thoughtful details make this bookcase an elegant yet durable addition to your home office or family room. It’s built with bold proportions and imparts qualities of an heirloom.
- 37" w x 15" d x 62" h
- Bookcase is crafted from reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Tempered glass doors lift up and slide back into cubby space to keep cubby in the open position.
- Exposed metal hardware has a brass finish.
- Praline Brown finish is hand rubbed and distressed with stains and highlighters, then sealed with a protective oil-based lacquer.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried pine and sturdily constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 37" w x 15" d x 62" h
- Top: 37" w x 15" d x 1" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 0.5" thick
- Door (4): 33" w x 13.5" h x 1" thick
- Interior Cubby Space (4): 32” w x 14” d x 13" h
- Distance Between Legs: 27" side to side; 7" front to back
- Weight: 117 lb
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning products and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).