Hatton Reclaimed Wood Desk
- In-Home Delivery
Hints of Swedish Gustavian design are evident in this collection, updated in a country finish for farmhouse appeal. Thoughtful details make the desk an efficient and stylish choice.
- 68.5" w x 26.5" d x 31" h
- Desk is crafted from reclaimed wood. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Matte black desktop has a faux leather inlay.
- Side cabinets allow for extra storage.
- Praline Brown finish is hand rubbed and distressed with stains and highlighters, then sealed with a protective oil-based lacquer.
- Exposed metal hardware has a brass finish.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried pine and sturdily constructed with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Desktop has a black vinyl inlay, framed in hardwood.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and open smoothly on metal glides.
- Magnets keep cabinet doors securely shut when not in use.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 68.5" w x 26.5" d x 31" h
- Top: 68.5" w x 26.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 0.75" on all sides
- Apron: 1.75" h
- Top/Middle Drawer Interior: 15.75" w x 9.25" d x 3.75" h
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 15.75" w x 9.25" d x 9.75" h
- Storage Cabinet Door (2): 9.75" w x 1" thick x 23.5" h
- Cabinet Interior (2): 9.75" w x 19.75" d x 23.75" h
- Weight: 142 lb
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning products and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).