Hawkins Industrial Tool Chest
The right accent furniture can transform a space, adding individuality and a hint of history. Modeled after an antique tool chest and artfully painted to replicate the patina of aged steel, this table is a striking addition to a living room, entry or den.
- 19" wide x 17" deep x 27" high
- Crafted of a kiln-dried hardwood with a steel frame.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from kiln-dried hardwood, MDF and steel.
- Overall: 19" wide x 17" deep x 27" high
- Top: 19" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Door (1): 16.25" wide x 21" high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 17.5" wide x 15.25" deep
- Distance Between Legs: 15" side to side; 17" front to back
- Clearance Under Chest 4.25"
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).