Crafted from mahogany with details like turned feet and raised-panel doors, this buffet has the presence of an heirloom. Its glass-fronted center cabinet opens to a removable 12-bottle wine rack, with space above for storing glasses and stemware. The cabinet is finished in our exclusive heritage espresso stain, replicating the look of Indian ebony.
- 62" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried mahogany.
- Center doors feature tempered glass.
- Features a 12 bottle wine rack.
- Features a pull out drawer, four adjustable shelves, a fixed shelf and four doors.
- Finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from mahogany and veneers over MDF.
- Overall: 62" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Drawer (1): 21"wide x 15.5" deep x 4" high
- Side Door (2): 12.5" wide x 29" high x 1" thick
- Center Door (2): 15" wide x 20.5" high x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf (1): 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 13.5" wide x 15" deep x 0.75" thick
- Wine Rack: 28" wide x 14.5" deep x 9" high
- Wine Rack Capacity: 12 bottles
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 146.5 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).