Built to the highest industry standards, our low-flow Hayden Faucet is crafted of solid-brass components with a choice of three beautiful finishes.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tubes are forged brass; handle knuckles are die-cast brass.
- An additional easy-to-install aerator is included to maximize water savings at 1.7 GPM.
- Face diameter of the faucet spout: 10" x 6"
- Dimensions of the faucet knob backplate: 2.25" x 2.75"
- Diameter of the spout backplate: 2.25"
- Connection size : 14.25" x 5.75" x 8" minimum -16" maximum
- Overall dimensions of the faucet: 10" x 6" x 8" minimum -16" maximum
- Assembled depth: 6"
- Assembled height: 10"
- Assembled width: 8" minimum -16" maximum
- Assembled weight: 7.75 lbs
- Learn more about how to install this sink console.
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).