Hayden Extending Dining Table
- With room for everyone, this table is a welcoming centerpiece for entertaining. Crafted to capture the appeal of Anglo-Indian furniture, it features thick turned legs and is finished in our richly distressed Heritage Espresso stain, replicating the look of Indian ebony.
- 72" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Table extends to 108" long with the two included 18" leaves, comfortably seating up to 8.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mahogany frame.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive Heritage Espresso stain.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from mahogany, MDF and mahogany veneer.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Overall: 72" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 108" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 18" long x 42" wide x 2" thick
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Clearance Under Table: 25.5"
- Weight: 166 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).