Hayes Tufted Side Chair
Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Vintage Velvet
- Linen Blend
- Brushed Canvas
- Organic Cotton Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Sunbrella® Performance Sahara Weave
- Textured Basketweave
- Performance Tweed
- Sunbrella® Performance Boss
- Premium Performance Basketweave
Please Select Color:
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Inspire guests to linger long after the last course. Designed with deep button tufting and a barrel-curved back, this chair offers unparalleled comfort and style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Legs are finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 23" wide x 27.25" deep x 38" high.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 27.25" deep x 38" high
- Seat: 22.75" wide x 19.75" deep x 20.75" high
- Backrest Height From Seat: 17.5"
- Front Legs: 1.25" square, 14" high
- Back Legs: 1.25" square, 13.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5"
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).