Hayes Tufted Side Chair
Please Select Fabric: Vintage Velvet
- Vintage Velvet
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Linen Blend
- Brushed Canvas
- Organic Cotton Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Sunbrella® Performance Sahara Weave
- Textured Basketweave
- Performance Tweed
- Sunbrella® Performance Boss
- Premium Performance Basketweave
Please Select Color:
- White Glove Delivery
Inspire guests to linger long after the last course. Designed with deep button tufting and a barrel-curved back, this chair offers unparalleled comfort and style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and finished by hand.
- Seat and back padding is a lofty blend of foam and fiber fill.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Button-tufted back with thick padding.
- Available Upholstered and Leather.
- Chair: 23" wide x 27.25" deep x 38" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 27.25" deep x 38" high
- Seat: 22.75" wide x 19.75" deep x 20.75" high
- Backrest Height From Seat: 17.5"
- Front Legs: 1.25" square, 14" high
- Back Legs: 1.25" square, 13.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 23 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).