Hayes Tufted Side Chair
- Premier Event
Please Select Fabric: Twill
- Performance everydayvelvet
- Vintage Velvet
- Linen Blend
- Brushed Canvas
- Organic Cotton Canvas
- Washed Grainsack
- Performance everydaysuede™
- Washed Linen/Cotton
- Sunbrella® Performance Sahara Weave
- Textured Basketweave
- Performance Tweed
- Sunbrella® Performance Boss
- Premium Performance Basketweave
Please Select Color:
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Inspire guests to linger long after the last course. Designed with deep button tufting and a barrel-curved back, this chair offers unparalleled comfort and style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Legs are finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 23" wide x 27.25" deep x 38" high.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 23" wide x 27.25" deep x 38" high
- Seat: 22.75" wide x 19.75" deep x 20.75" high
- Backrest Height From Seat: 17.5"
- Front Legs: 1.25" square, 14" high
- Back Legs: 1.25" square, 13.75" high
- Distance Between Legs: 18.5"
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance.
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.