Hedgerow Painted Sunbrella® Round Umbrella
Reminiscent of a scrolling garden gate, the canopy’s design adds a decorative flourish to our umbrella. Designed to withstand years of normal exposure to sunlight and rain, this outdoor essential also includes a lamp for summer evenings alfresco.
- 8.5' diam x 6' h
- Sturdy aluminum pole with an antique bronze finish.
- Includes a removable lamp. Requires a voltage transformer (not included).
- Designed to fit any Pottery Barn outdoor dining table that accommodates an umbrella. Please check umbrella pole diameter if using with other tables.
- Concrete stand (sold separately) can be used with any of our umbrellas for added stability.
- Use with our concrete umbrella base (sold separately).
- View our Installation Instructions.
- Simple assembly.
- Made in America.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Canopy is fade-resistant and water-repellent 100% Sunbrella Acrylic vented construction for air circulation.
- Lamp is hidden under panel on inside of umbrella.
- Lamp is easy to remove and must be removed before closing umbrella.
- To operate lamp, you will need a 300-watt low-voltage transformer (not included) to power the lamp. Do not attempt to use a standard 110-volt power source. Complete instructions for installation and use come with every lamp.
- It is recommended for use with the Pottery Barn Umbrella Stand (sold separately). Crafted with a securing screw to keep the umbrella in place.
- Overall (open): 8.5' diam x 6' h
- Pole: 1.5" diam
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Store indoors during inclement weather or when not in use for long periods of time.
- To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.