Hendrix Small Smart Technology™ Desk
- White Glove Delivery
At a country flea market, we spotted a carpenter’s work bench with a vise attached to one leg. We designed this desk to replicate its bold design and sturdy craftsmanship. Details like a faux vise and an asymmetrical drawer lend authenticity, and a divided trough in back organizes supplies and conceals a three-plug Smart strip for plugging in laptops, phones and more.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of pine and finished in heirloom pine.
- Frame is crafted of kiln-dried solid pine.
- Top is constructed of pine veneer over particle board.
- Hardware finished in antique bronze.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Built in surge protector.
- Finish is applied by hand and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Smart feature provides three electrical plugs in a recessed compartment to keep all gadgets tidy.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 60" wide x 30" deep x 30" high
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 60" wide x 30" deep x 30" high
- Top: 60" wide x 26" deep x 2" thick
- Drawer: 18" wide x 16.5" deep x 3" high
- Recessed Cubby in Top (3): 5.5" wide x 2" deep x 0.5" high
- Clearance under desk: 38.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 24.5" high
- Weight: 118 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Hendrix Lateral File Cabinet
Lateral File Cabinet
- White Glove Delivery