Hendrix Bedside Table
Details such as exposed bolts and metal strapping lend a rustic quality to this collection, inspired by a workbench we spotted at a country flea market. The bedside table is set on a metal base with matching bin pulls.
- 30" wide x 17" deep x 28" high
- Expertly crafted from Scots pine and poplar.
- Features two spacious drawers.
- Finished by hand in Heirloom Pine using a multistep process that includes sanding and glaze.
- Drawer pulls and metal base have an antique bronze finish.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame made from Scots pine; top and side panels made from particleboard and Scots pine; back panel made from MDF; legs are made of low-carbon steel with a clear matte finish.
- Drawers made from aspen and plywood with bottom-mounted beech glides.
- Drawer stops prevent drawers from being pulled out past the drawer glides.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 30" wide x 17" deep x 28" high
- Top: 30" wide x 17" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Face (2): 24.75" wide x 7.5" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 23" wide x 14" deep x 7" high
- Legs: 1" square, 6" high
- Distance Between Legs: 27.5" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Clearance Below Table: 4.5"
- Assembled Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
Also in this Collection
Hendrix Storage Bed
- In-Home Delivery
Hendrix Small Smart Technology™ Desk
- In-Home Delivery