Henley Rug - Ivory
Handwoven of pure wool, our Henley Rug has a unique tonal palette and luster that complement a range of designs and furnishings. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Handcrafted of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self-binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- Cotton-canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long); 4" wide border
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long); 6" wide border
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long); 7" wide border
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long); 9" wide border
- 8' square (96" square); 12" wide border
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long); 12" wide border
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long); 15" wide border
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- For indoor use only.