Henley Rug - Ivory
Handwoven of pure wool, our Henley Rug has a unique tonal palette and luster that complement a range of designs and furnishings. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish. Click here for recommended care.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Handcrafted of 100% wool.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Self-binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- Cotton-canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug's life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long); 4" wide border
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long); 6" wide border
- 4' wide x 6' long (48" wide x 72" long); 7" wide border
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long); 9" wide border
- 8' square (96" square); 12" wide border
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long); 12" wide border
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long); 15" wide border
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).