Holbrook Seagrass Armchair
The rich texture of seagrass gives our collection warm, casual style. Woven using a new braiding technique, these pieces have unique character. Our chair has deep seats and sloping roll arms. The extra-thick cushions are designed to be lofty for superb comfort, and are covered in brushed ivory-cotton canvas.
- 38" wide x 38" deep x 35" high
- Handwoven of seagrass, with handcrafted frames constructed of rattan and kiln-dried hardwood.
- Features the subtle variations in tone and texture unique to natural plant fibers.
- Seat cushion has a highly resilient 5"-thick foam core and is wrapped in lofty polyester batting.
- Comes with one seat cushion and one scatterback pillow; imported.
- Cotton cushion cover zips off for machine washing.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is solidly constructed from rattan pole and kiln-dried hardwood.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to that of hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Cushion has a 100% cotton cover with polyfoam fill.
- Overall: 38" wide x 38" deep x 35" high
- Frame Back: 32" high
- Seat (without cushion): 27" wide x 23" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 12.5"
- Arm: 7" wide x 28.5" deep x 22.5" high
- Legs: 2.5" square, 2.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 54 pounds
- Seat Cushion: 27" wide x 23" deep x 5" high
- Back Cushion: 25" square, 3.5" thick
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).