Holbrook Seagrass Ottoman
The rich texture of seagrass gives our Holbrook Collection warm, casual style. Woven using a new braiding technique, these pieces have unique character. Our ottoman has an extra-thick, lofty cushion designed for superb comfort, and functions as a footrest or casual seat. Create the perfect lounging spot by pairing it with our Holbrook Seagrass Armchair (sold separately).
- 28" wide x 23.5" deep x 16" high
- Handwoven of seagrass, with handcrafted frames constructed of rattan and kiln-dried hardwood.
- Features the subtle variations in tone and texture unique to natural plant fibers.
- Seat cushion has a highly resilient 5"-thick foam core and is wrapped in lofty polyester batting; imported.
- Comes with one seat cushion.
- Cotton cushion cover zips off for machine washing.
- Pair with the Holbrook Seagrass Armchair.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is solidly constructed from rattan pole and kiln-dried hardwood.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to that of hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Cushion has a 100% cotton cover with polyfoam fill.
- Overall: 28" wide x 23.5" deep x 16" high
- Seat Height (without cushion): 11"
- Legs: 2.5" square, 2.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Cushion: 28" wide x 23" deep x 5" high
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).