Holman Entertaining Shelves
These space-saving wood shelves provide a handsome place for storage and display.
- Bottle Shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 5" high
- Bottle shelf holds 6 wine bottles.
- Glass Shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 5" high
- Glass shelf holds up to 15 wine glasses; 3.5" diameter base.
- Because they’re handmade and hand-stained, the Espresso shelves will have natural color variances; no two are exactly alike.
- Shelf for glasses has wood glides that allow glasses to slip in and out smoothly, and to hang upside down.
- Simple Mount hardware (included) makes installation easy and secure.
- Watch a video on how to install ledges and shelves.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the shelf’s structural integrity over time.
- Install our shelves and ledges quickly and securely with our Simple Mount System. Position the wall-mounting bracket anywhere along the wall while still attaching it to a stud for maximum stability. A built-in bubble level ensures proper placement. Once it’s secure, slip your shelf or ledge into place for a professional-quality installation.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- OUR QUALITY COMMITMENT
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.