These space-saving shelves provide a handsome place for storage and display.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of poplar wood with a stained or painted finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Because they’re handmade and hand-stained, the Espresso shelves will have natural color variances; no two are exactly alike.
- Install our shelves and ledges quickly and securely with our Simple Mount System. Position the wall-mounting bracket anywhere along the wall while still attaching it to a stud for maximum stability. A built-in bubble level ensures proper placement. Once it’s secure, slip your shelf or ledge into place for a professional-quality installation.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 2' Shelf: 24" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- 3' Shelf: 36" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- 4' Shelf: 48" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- 5' Shelf: 60" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Corner Shelf: 18" wide x 18" deep x 3.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- 24" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- 36" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- 48" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 70 pounds
- 60" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 80 pounds
- 18" wide x 15.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).