Holstead Shutter Large Media Console
Louvered shutters are a fixture throughout the American South, used to keep houses cool in summer, warm in winter. We adapted their design for our Holstead Large Console, which protects components from dust while still allowing the use of remote controls.
- 73" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried mahogany.
- Features two pullout drawers and six adjustable shelves.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive heritage espresso stain.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted from mahogany, with mahogany veneers over MDF.
- Finished by hand in espresso using a multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Overall: 73" wide x 20" deep x 30" high
- Maximum Size Widescreen TV: 60"/135 pounds
- Door (3): 21.5" wide x 23" high x 1" thick
- Cord Cutouts for Cord and Cable Management: 3
- Drawer (2): 18.5" wide x 15" deep x 3" high
- Adjustable Shelf (6): 22.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 170 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 296 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions: 77" wide x 24" deep x 36" high
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).