Holstead Shutter Small Media Console
Louvered shutters are a fixture throughout the American South, used to keep houses cool in summer, warm in winter. We adapted their design for our Holstead Small Console, which protects components from dust while still allowing the use of remote controls.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried mahogany with mahogany veneers over MDF.
- Features two pullout drawers and four adjustable shelves.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive heritage espresso stain.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Removeable drawer trays>
- Cabinet doors feature a magnet for secure closure.
- Cabinet doors swing open for easy access.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50" wide x 20" deep x 30.25" high
- Maximum Wide Screen TV: 46"/135 pounds
- Door (2): 21.5" wide x 23" high x 1" thick
- Cord Cutouts for Cord and Cable Management: 2
- Drawer (2): 18.5" wide x 15" deep x 3" high
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 22.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 122 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 210 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions: 77" wide x 24" deep x 36" high.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).