Homescent Collection - Arctic Pine
The fragrant scents of galbanum, blue spruce, lavender, frankincense and cinnamon leaf from our Homescent Collection come specially packaged to create a welcome holiday gift.
- Candles made of scented paraffin wax; Botanical Candles include natural and decorative elements.
- Pillar 3" diameter, 3" high
- Pillar 3" diameter, 6" high
- Pillar 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Pillar 4" diameter, 8" high
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter x 4.5" high
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter x 8" high
- Mini Oil Diffuser includes 3 ounces of fragrant oil with eight diffuser sticks.
- Dimensions & Care
- Candles made of scented paraffin wax; botanical pillar also includes natural and decorative elements.
- Candle pot is made of glass filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Mini Diffuser will scent a room for up to one month.
- Potpourri's all-natural ingredients include pinecones, moss, amra pods, birch, cedar and natural sticks.
- Pillar: 3" diameter, 3" high; 25-hour burn time
- Pillar: 3" diameter, 6" high; 50-hour burn time
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 45-hour burn time
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 100-hour burn time
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 60-hour burn time
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 160-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Votive (3): 2" diameter, 2.5" high; 25-hour burn time
- Candle and Candle Pot
- Candle tunnel burns.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candles on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Remove the rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, or on painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).