Homescent Collection - Arctic Pine
The fragrant scents of galbanum, blue spruce, lavender, frankincense and cinnamon leaf from our Homescent Collection come specially packaged to create a welcome holiday gift.
- Candles made of scented paraffin wax; Botanical Candles include natural and decorative elements.
- Pillar 3" diameter, 3" high
- Pillar 3" diameter, 6" high
- Pillar 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Pillar 4" diameter, 8" high
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter x 4.5" high
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter x 8" high
- Mini Oil Diffuser includes 3 ounces of fragrant oil with eight diffuser sticks.
- Dimensions & Care
- Candles made of scented paraffin wax; botanical pillar also includes natural and decorative elements.
- Candle pot is made of glass filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Mini Diffuser will scent a room for up to one month.
- Potpourri's all-natural ingredients include pinecones, moss, amra pods, birch, cedar and natural sticks.
- Pillar: 3" diameter, 3" high; 25-hour burn time
- Pillar: 3" diameter, 6" high; 50-hour burn time
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 45-hour burn time
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 100-hour burn time
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 60-hour burn time
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 160-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Votive (3): 2" diameter, 2.5" high; 25-hour burn time
- Candle and Candle Pot
- Candle tunnel burns.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candles on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Remove the rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, or on painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).