Homescent Collection - Citron Gingermint
Specially packaged as a welcome gift, the uplifting scents of our Homescent Collection feature Italian bergamot and pink grapefruit, with spicy notes of mint, camphor, muguet, apple peel and jasmine petals.
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 4" high
- Potpourri: 8 ounces
- Diffuser: 3" diameter, 3.5" high
- Pillar is made of scented refined paraffin wax with natural reed inclusions.
- Candle Pot is made of glass filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Potpourri is composed of belliani pods, amra pods, quinoa leaves and orange slices.
- Diffuser is a glass bottle filled with scented oil, orange slices, quinoa leaves and ten wooden sticks.
- Citron Gingermint fragrance notes: Pink grapefruit, Italian bergamot, orange zest, corn mint, camphor, peppermint, muguet, apple peel, jasmine petals.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 50-hour burn time
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 90-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 4" high; 30-hour burn time
- Potpourri: 8 ounces
- Diffuser: 3" diameter, 3.5" high"; 5.8 fluid ounces
- Pillar candle tunnel burns.
- Candle self consumes.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
Pillars and Candle Pot
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).