Homescent Collection - Citron Gingermint
Specially packaged as a welcome gift, the uplifting scents of our Homescent Collection feature Italian bergamot and pink grapefruit, with spicy notes of mint, camphor, muguet, apple peel and jasmine petals.
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 4" high
- Potpourri: 8 ounces
- Diffuser: 3" diameter, 3.5" high
- Pillar is made of scented refined paraffin wax with natural reed inclusions.
- Candle Pot is made of glass filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Potpourri is composed of belliani pods, amra pods, quinoa leaves and orange slices.
- Diffuser is a glass bottle filled with scented oil, orange slices, quinoa leaves and ten wooden sticks.
- Citron Gingermint fragrance notes: Pink grapefruit, Italian bergamot, orange zest, corn mint, camphor, peppermint, muguet, apple peel, jasmine petals.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 50-hour burn time
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 90-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 4" high; 30-hour burn time
- Potpourri: 8 ounces
- Diffuser: 3" diameter, 3.5" high"; 5.8 fluid ounces
- Pillar candle tunnel burns.
- Candle self consumes.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
Pillars and Candle Pot
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).