Homescent Collection - Golden Breeze
- Sweet mandarin and tiaré petals mingle with the earthy fragrances of cedar leaf and sandalwood to create soothing scents for the bath or bedroom. Perfect for gifting, the decorative candle pot and diffuser come in a handsome box along with a savory potpourri blend.
- Candle Pot: 3.25" diameter, 3.75" high; 40-hour burn time
- Diffuser: 9 fluid ounces
- Pillar Candle: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 60-hour burn time
- Pillar Candle: 4" diameter, 8" high; 120-hour burn time
- Potpourri: 4.5 ounces
- Blown-glass candle pot filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Diffuser comes with eight diffuser sticks.
- Diffuser will scent a room for up to one month.
- Pillar Candle made of scented paraffin wax with textured pattern on its exterior.
- Golden Breeze fragrance notes: Sweet mandarin, cedar leaf, amber, yuzu zest, tiaré petals, sea moss, muguet, sandalwood.
- Potpourri ingredients: Paras pods, belliani pods, coco curls, mutamba and amra pods, decorative corn flowers.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillar candles tunnel burns.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).