Homescent Collection - Meadow
- Invite the scents of a spring meadow into the bath or bedroom with the natural fragrances of our Homescent Collection. The candle pot, diffuser and potpourri fill the room with notes of jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose ylang and sandalwood. Our botanical candle is hand poured with green grass, sola flowers, bay leaves and twigs inside.
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Mini Diffuser: 3 fluid ounces
- Square Diffuser: 9.75 fluid ounces
- Botanical Candle: 4" diameter, 8" high; 75-hour burn time
- Potpourri: 4.5 ounces
- Candle pot contains scented paraffin wax.
- Botanical candle made of scented paraffin wax with green grass, sola flowers, bay leaf and brown stick inclusions.
- Mini Glass Diffuser contains fragrant oil and comes with eight diffuser sticks.
- Mini Diffuser will scent a room for up to one month.
- Square Glass Diffuser contains fragrant oil and comes with 12 diffuser sticks.
- Square Glass Diffuser will scent a room for up to two months.
- Meadow fragrance notes: A fresh floral scent inspired by a spring meadow with notes of jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose ylang and sandalwood.
- Potpourri: A fresh floral scent inspired by a spring meadow with notes of jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose ylang and sandalwood.
- Dimensions & Care
- Candle pot and pillar candle tunnel burn.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).