Homescent Collection - Orange Spice
Sweet and smoky, our Orange Spice Homescent Collection fills your space with scents of sweet orange, tonka bean and clove bud, with hints of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. A thoughtful gift for the holidays, it features candles inset with real fruit and leaves.
- Short Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Tall Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high
- Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 4" high
- Botanical pillar is made of scented refined paraffin wax filled with natural elements such as sola flowers and leaves.
- Candle pot is made of pressed glass filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Diffuser consists 5.8 ounces of scented oil in a glass bottle with a decal sticker of fruit; comes with eight diffuser sticks.
- Orange Spice fragrance notes: sweet orange, tonka bean, clove bud, cinnamon sticks, cassia bark, ground nutmeg, ginger root.
- Orange Spice potpourri ingredients: orange slices, orange peel, mintola pods, mahogany slices, amra pods, quina leaves, acorns, bakuli pods, wood sticks, mandioca leaves, jacaranda pods, bellami pods, cinnamon sticks; 6 ounces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Short Pillar:4" diameter, 4.5" high; 50-hour burn time
- Tall Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 75-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 4" high; 50-hour burn time
- Pillar and candle pot tunnel burn.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Display in a bowl or other vessel, not directly on furniture surfaces.
Botanical Pillar and Candle Pot
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).