Homescent Collection - Peony
New from our Homescent Collection, this springtime mix is infused with the scent of peony petals and lotus flowers with notes of vetiver, agave nectar, pomegranate, tuberose leaves and pink cassis.
- Fragrance notes are lotus, vetiver, peony petals, agave nectar, pomegranate, tuberose leaves and pink cassis.
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Potpourri natural ingredients are bakuli, protea, bleached jacaranda, folha cagaita leaves and amra pods.
- Candle Pot is made of glass filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Small Glass Diffuser bottle with brass metal bands and wire: 2.5" diameter, 5" high
- Large Diffuser bottle with brass metal bands and wire: 2.5" diameter, 8" high
- Glass Bottles can be used with any of our diffuser sticks and oils.
- Dimensions & Care
- All Homescent candles tunnel burn.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Mini glass diffuser will scent a room for one month; square glass diffuser will scent a room for two months.
- Instructions: Remove the rubber stopper carefully. Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room. Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse. To avoid damage to furniture or counter tops, do not place the diffuser on stone, or on any painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only. * Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).