Homescent Collection - Quince
Featuring an exotic blend of ripe quince, tart rhubarb, crisp grapefruit and rich cassis, our Homescent Collection comes specially packaged to create a welcome gift.
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter x 8" high.
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high.
- Mini Glass Oil Diffuser includes 3 ounces of fragrant oil with eight diffuser sticks.
- Square Glass Oil Diffuser includes 9.75 ounces of fragrant oil with twelve diffuser sticks.
- Dimensions & Care
- Botanical pillar is made of scented paraffin wax that includes natural and decorative elements.
- Candle pot is made of glass filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Mini Diffuser will scent a room for up to one month.
- Square Glass Diffuser will scent a room for up to two months.
- Potpourri's all-natural ingredients include canella berries, orange slices, pear pods and amra pods.
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 75-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Candle and Candle Pot
- Candle tunnel burns.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candles on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Remove the rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, or on painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).