Homescent Collection - Tuscan Rose
A romantic mix of roses, hyacinth, lavender and water flowers, warmed with woodsy galbanum, our scent collection includes a variety of ways to fill your home with subtle, sophisticated fragrance.
- Fragrance notes of hyacinth, rose, galbanum, lavender and water flowers.
- Room spray comes as a glass bottle containing 3.1 ounces of scented water-based spray.
- Diffuser comes as 9.75 ounces of fragrant diffuser in a square glass bottle with 12 diffuser sticks.
- Votive and candle pot are made of hard wax with a crackle finish, and resembles a ceramic vessel; filled with rose-scented wax.
- Potpourri’s natural ingredients include sola sunflowers, quina leaves, mutamba, bakuli and amra pods.
- Room Spray
- Do not spray directly on skin.
- For room use only.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid heat or flame.
- Do not spray, place directly on fine furnishings or fine fabrics.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Square glass diffusers will scent a room for two months. Instructions
- Remove the rubber stopper carefully. • Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- All Homescent candles tunnel burn.
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from things that can catch fire.
- Keep away from children.
- To avoid sooting, trim the wick to 1/4" each time the candle is re-lit.
- Avoid using in drafty areas.
- Candle should always be placed on a fireproof surface during burn.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Votive: 2" diameter, 2.5" high; 20-hour burn time
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).