Homescent Collection - White Pumpkin
- Capturing the rich, sweet smells of the season, our Homescent Collection features fragrances of pumpkin and cinnamon leaf, accented with notes of red ginger, amber, black pepper and vanilla. The botanical pillar candles are inset with real flowers and leaves, and the glass diffuser bottle features a decorative decal.
- Short Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Tall Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high
- Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 4" high
- Botanical pillar is made of scented refined paraffin wax filled with natural elements such as sola flowers and leaves.
- Candle pot is made of pressed glass filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Diffuser consists 5.8 ounces of scented oil in a glass bottle with a decal sticker of fruit; comes with eight diffuser sticks.
- White Pumpkin fragrance notes: heirloom pumpkin, cinnamon leaf, red ginger, amber, cardamom, black pepper, precious woods and vanilla.
- White Pumpkin potpourri ingredients: bellani pods, bakuli pods, amra pods, quina leaves, sola flowers, oak leaves, wood sticks, paras pods, mahogany slices, faux pumpkins; 6 ounces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Short Pillar:4" diameter, 4.5" high; 50-hour burn time
- Tall Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 75-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 4" diameter, 4" high; 50-hour burn time
- Pillar and candle pot tunnel burn.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Remove rubber stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Display in a bowl or other vessel, not directly on furniture surfaces.
Botanical Pillar and Candle Pot
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).