Homescent Collection - Bergamot Tobacco
- The rustic, complex fragrances of bergamot and tobacco mingle to create a pleasing ambience in your home.
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high
- Potpourri: 8 ounces
- Diffuser: 2.25" diameter, 8.25" high
- Pillar is made of scented paraffin wax with botanical inclusions.
- Candle pot is made of glass with a ceramic lid.
- Potpourri is composed of bellani ball, elephant ear pods, quinoa leaves, rattan fruit, amra pods, red thika pod, mintola ball and wheat.
- Diffuser is a glass bottle filled with scented oil and comes with seven wooden sticks.
- Bergamot Tobacco fragrance notes: Italian bergamot, lemon zest, tobacco leaves, star clove, cedar wood, white jasmine, Bourbon vanilla, patchouli.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 4.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 90-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high; 36-hour burn time
- Potpourri: 8 ounces
- Diffuser: 2.25" diameter, 8.25" high" high; 5.3 fluid ounces
- Wooden Sticks (7): 14" high
- Candles self consume.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Place wooden sticks inside the bottle carefully.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
Pillars and Candle Pot
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).