Heirloom Rose Homescent Gift Basket Set
In a nostalgic blend of damask rose, black pepper and white freesia, with a hint of iris and teak, this fragrance from our Homescent Collection comes inside our handwoven rattan basket, creating a welcome holiday gift. The versatile basket doubles as a storage container that will last for years to come.
- Basket is handwoven of natural rattan and finished with a rich brown stain.
- Homescent Gift Basket includes:
- Rose Potpourri composed of handmade paper roses, bakuli, bleached jacaranda, velvet beans and amra pods.
- Rose Botanical Pillar made of scented paraffin wax that includes natural and decorative elements.
- Rose Candle Pot crafted of glass and filled with scented paraffin wax.
- Rose Mini Oil Diffuser with 3 ounces of fragrant oil and eight diffuser sticks.
- Homescent Pillar tunnel burns.
- Mini Glass Diffuser will be fragrant for one month.
- Instructions for the diffuser: Remove the rubber stopper carefully. Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room. Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse. To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone or on painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- Potpourri is for decorative purposes only. Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Basket: 15.5" long x 11.5" wide x 10.5" high
- Botanical Pillar: 4" diameter, 8" high; 75-hour burn time
- Candle Pot: 3" diameter, 3.5" high; 40-hour burn time
- Pillar and Candle Pot
- Pillar candle tunnel burns.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).