Houlton Double Sink Console
Traditional craftsmanship and detailing define this console. The richly veined Italian Carrara marble top provides a handsome contrast to the black finish on the base, built with framed sides and recessed panel doors.
- 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Top is made of 1"-thick Italian Carrara marble.
- Console includes a white ceramic sink.
- Features one center drawer and two faux drawers on each side.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Side cabinets each include one adjustable shelf.
- Painted finish is coated with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Polished nickel hardware.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid birch, solid poplar, MDF and birch veneer.
- Frame made of solid birch.
- Shelves made of MDF with birch veneer.
- Side, back and drawer panels made of birch veneer and MDF.
- Legs made of solid birch.
- High-quality Italian Carrara marble top is white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Marble is finished with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink (2): 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep
- Sink Cutout (2): 16" wide x 13" deep
- Drain Hole Depth: 6"
- Center Drawer: 19" wide x 17" deep x 6.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 23" wide x 19" deep x 0.5" high
- Cabinet Interior (2) (without adjustable shelf): 23" wide x 20.25" deep x 21" high
- Distance Between Feet: 21" side to middle; 13" middle to middle; 15" front to back
- Clearance Under Console at Center: 25"
- Clearance Under Console at Sides: 2"
- Weight: 327 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 494 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).