Houlton Double Sink Console
Traditional craftsmanship and detailing define this console. The richly veined Italian Carrara marble top provides a handsome contrast to the black finish on the base, built with framed sides and recessed panel doors.
- 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Top is made of 1"-thick Italian Carrara marble.
- Console includes a white ceramic sink.
- Features one center drawer and two faux drawers on each side.
- English dovetail drawer box joints.
- Side cabinets each include one adjustable shelf.
- Painted finish is coated with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Polished nickel hardware.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid birch, solid poplar, MDF and birch veneer.
- Frame made of solid birch.
- Shelves made of MDF with birch veneer.
- Side, back and drawer panels made of birch veneer and MDF.
- Legs made of solid birch.
- High-quality Italian Carrara marble top is white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Marble is finished with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- Overall: 72" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink (2): 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep
- Sink Cutout (2): 16" wide x 13" deep
- Drain Hole Depth: 6"
- Center Drawer: 19" wide x 17" deep x 6.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 23" wide x 19" deep x 0.5" high
- Cabinet Interior (2) (without adjustable shelf): 23" wide x 20.25" deep x 21" high
- Distance Between Feet: 21" side to middle; 13" middle to middle; 15" front to back
- Clearance Under Console at Center: 25"
- Clearance Under Console at Sides: 2"
- Weight: 327 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 494 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).