Houlton Single Sink Console
Traditional craftsmanship and detailing define this console. The richly veined Italian Carrara marble top provides a handsome contrast to the black finish on the base, built with framed sides and recessed panel doors.
- 56.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid birch frame.
- Top is made of 1"-thick Italian Carrara marble.
- Console includes a white ceramic sink.
- Features one drawer and one cabinet on each side.
- Side cabinets each include one adjustable shelf.
- Three functional drawers in the center under the faux drawer; the upper two are divided into three compartments.
- Painted finish is coated with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Polished nickel hardware.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of solid birch, solid poplar, MDF and birch veneer.
- Frame made of solid birch.
- Shelves made of MDF with birch veneer.
- Side, back and drawer panels made of birch veneer and MDF.
- Legs made of solid birch.
- High-quality Italian Carrara marble top is white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Marble is finished with a moisture-resistant sealant.
- Accommodates standard 8"-widespread faucets.
- One faux drawer directly under sink.
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Sink: 16.5" wide x 13.5" deep
- Sink Cutout: 16" wide x 13" deep
- Drain Hole Depth: 6"
- Center Top/Middle Drawer (2): 4.25" wide x 15.5" deep x 5.5" high for side compartments; 4.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 5" high for middle compartment.
- Center Bottom Drawer (1): 14" wide x 15.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Side Drawer (2): 14" wide x 15.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (2; 1 per cabinet): 18" wide x 19" deep x 0.5" thick
- Cabinet Interior (2) (without adjustable shelf): 15.75" wide x 20" deep x 21" high
- Distance Between Feet: 49" side to side; 15" front to back
- Clearance Under Console: 2"
- Weight: 282 pounds
- Packaged Weight: 404 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.