Hyde Console Table
- Designed with the rustic look of planked furniture, the Hyde Console is expertly crafted and finished with a richly layered stain.
- 48" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Expertly constructed with corner blocking for enduring strength.
- Rustic Mahogany is crafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood, MDF and kiln-dried hardwood veneer.
- Rustic Pine is crafted of kiln-dried solid pine.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 48" wide x 14" deep x 30" high
- Top: 48" wide x 14" deep x 1.25" thick
- Apron: 3" high
- Overhang: 4"
- Stretcher: 35" wide x 2.5" deep x 2.5" high
- Clearance from floor: 28.75" high
- Distance between legs: 34.5" side to side; 7" front to back
- Weight: 36 pounds
- Simple assembly.
- View assembly instructions.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).