Hydrocotton Quick-Drying Bath Towels
An advanced weaving process results in thousands of fine, untwisted loops that make our Hydrocotton Towels up to 10 times more absorbent than traditional cotton terry. At a fluffy 550-grams, these Turkish cotton towels are supersoft and fast drying, too.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 100% Hydro Cotton.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered at one end of the bath and hand towels.
- Dimensions & Care
- Washcloth: 12" square
- Hand Towel: 20" wide x 30" long
- Bath Towel: 28" wide x 55" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Avoid household cleansers and facial cleansers that contain Benzoyl Peroxide or Alpha Hydroxy acids that can cause color changes on the towel.
- Machine wash in warm water.
- In order to ensure your towel’s vibrant color, do not use with harsh chemicals or facial products.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.