Iron Fountain Wall Art
Wrought-iron scrolls are hand forged by skilled artisans to capture the ascending and cascading movements of water. The fountain design is framed in solid mahogany that’s crafted by hand with subtle molding and a distressed green finish.
- 54" wide x 70" high x 1.5" thick
- Made of mango wood and wrought iron.
- Wood has a distressed green painted finish.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Includes anchors and screws.
- Overall: 54" wide x 70" high x 1.5" thick
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).