Irving Leather Settee
With its classic profile and deeply cushioned seat, our Irving Settee offers a superbly comfortable spot to relax, and is just right for a library, den or small living room.
- 55.5" w x 35.5" d x 32.5" h
- Top grain leather.
- Polyester-wrapped seat cushion.
- For shipping and return information, click on the shipping info tab.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55.5" w x 35.5" d x 32.5" h
- Diagonal Depth: 32"
- Seat: 45" w x 23" d x 17" h
- Arms: 5" w x 24" h
- Back Height: 32.5"
- Front Legs (removable): 3.25" diam x 3.5" h
- Back Legs (removable): 2.5" sq x 3.5" h
- Weight: 79.5 lb
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Variations in the characteristics and color are natural to the hide, making each settee slightly different.
- Kiln-dried wood frame with a solid-foam-core seat cushion is supported by high-gauge steel sinuous springs.
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Consult a leather specialist for leather cleaning. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).