Offering a bright, colorful update to ladderback seating, our Isabella Chairs refresh your dining space in an instant. Create an eclectic look by mixing and matching chairs in a variety of hues.
- 16.5" wide x 20" deep x 35.25" high
- Expertly crafted of solid hardwood.
- Rush seats are woven of natural rye.
- Detailed with a hand-rubbed finish with light distressing around the edges.
- See available finishes below.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Side chair is sized for use with our small PB Classic Dining Cushion.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Solidly constructed of hardwood using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Fitted with a woven, natural-rye rush seat.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Overall: 16.5" wide x 20" deep x 35.25" high
- Seat: 16.5" wide at front, 10.5" wide at back x 15" deep
- Seat Height: 18.25"
- Back rest: 16.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 17" high
- Leg: 1.25" wide x 1.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Distance between legs: 14" (at head), 11.5" (at sides)
- Clearance from floor to footrest: 8.5" high (at head); 7.5" high (at sides); 9.5" high (at back)
- Weight capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Dust with a dry soft cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Keep away from extreme moisture, as chair seat may mildew and/or stain.
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).