Add eclectic charm to the bedroom with this vintage-style dresser, designed after a flea market find. The finishes pair beautifully with our metal and upholstered beds.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame, rails and legs are constructed of kiln-dried acacia.
- Top, shelf and drawer front are made of MDF.
- Drawer pulls are made from rubber wood; drawer guides are made of beech.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Drawers have wood pulls and open easily on side-mounted wooden glides.
- Drawer stops installed for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features an open cubby with top shelf and three deep storage drawers.
- Finishes are applied by hand using our exclusive multistep technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Dresser: 42" wide x 21" deep x 44" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 44" high
- Top: 42" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Top Drawer Interior: 37" wide x 18" deep x 5" high
- Bottom Drawer (2): 37" wide x 18" deep x 8" high
- Legs: 2" diameter, 7" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 7"
- Distance Between Legs: 42" side to side; 21" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 143 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.