Add eclectic charm to the bedroom with this vintage-style dresser, designed after a flea market find. The finishes pair beautifully with our metal and upholstered beds.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame, rails and legs are constructed of kiln-dried acacia.
- Top, shelf and drawer front are made of MDF.
- Drawer pulls are made from rubber wood; drawer guides are made of beech.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Drawers have wood pulls and open easily on side-mounted wooden glides.
- Drawer stops installed for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features an open cubby with top shelf and three deep storage drawers.
- Finishes are applied by hand using our exclusive multistep technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Dresser: 42" wide x 21" deep x 44" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 44" high
- Top: 42" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Top Drawer Interior: 37" wide x 18" deep x 5" high
- Bottom Drawer (2): 37" wide x 18" deep x 8" high
- Legs: 2" diameter, 7" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 7"
- Distance Between Legs: 42" side to side; 21" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Weight: 143 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).