Add eclectic charm to the bedroom with this vintage-style dresser, designed after a flea market find. The finishes pair beautifully with our metal and upholstered beds.
- 42" wide x 21" deep x 44" high
- Crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Features an open cubby with top shelf and three deep storage drawers.
- Finishes are applied by hand using our exclusive multistep technique for exceptional depth of color.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, rails and legs are constructed of kiln-dried acacia.
- Top, shelf and drawer front are made of MDF.
- Drawer pulls are made from rubber wood; drawer guides are made of beech.
- Drawers have wood pulls and open easily on side-mounted wooden glides.
- Drawer stops installed for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 42" wide x 21" deep x 44" high
- Top: 42" wide x 21" deep x 1" thick
- Top Drawer Interior: 37" wide x 18" deep x 5" high
- Bottom Drawer (2): 37" wide x 18" deep x 8" high
- Legs: 2" diameter, 7" high
- Clearance Under Dresser: 7"
- Distance Between Legs: 42" side to side; 21" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 lb.
- Weight: 143 lb.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).