Jefferson Bedside Table
With its softly rounded lines and substantial molding, our Jefferson Collection echoes the distinctive style of 19th-century Louis Philippe furniture. Featuring signature craftsmanship, the bedside table has a generous overhanging top and carved bracket feet.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUTED
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mahogany frame.
- Frame constructed with dowels and side panels constructed with tongue-and-groove joinery.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted wood drawer glides.
- Features three storage drawers and an additional jewelry drawer in the top’s crown molding.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Drawers equipped with drawer stops for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 25" wide x 17" deep x 32" high
- Top: 25" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Jewelry Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 13" deep x 1.5" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 17" wide x 12.5" deep x 4" high
- Footed Base: 7" high
- Distance Between Feet: 10" side to side; 4" front to back
- Weight: 60 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.