Jefferson Bedside Table
With its softly rounded lines and substantial molding, our Jefferson Collection echoes the distinctive style of 19th-century Louis Philippe furniture. Featuring signature craftsmanship, the bedside table has a generous overhanging top and carved bracket feet.
- 25" wide x 17" deep x 32" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mahogany frame.
- Features three storage drawers and an additional jewelry drawer in the top’s crown molding.
- Hand finished in our exclusive Signature Cherry in a multistep process.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of mahogany and mahogany veneers.
- Frame constructed with dowels and side panels constructed with tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted wood drawer glides.
- Drawers equipped with drawer stops for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 25" wide x 17" deep x 32" high
- Top: 25" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Jewelry Drawer Interior: 18.5" wide x 13" deep x 1.5" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 17" wide x 12.5" deep x 4" high
- Footed Base: 7" high
- Distance Between Feet: 10" side to side; 4" front to back
- Weight: 60 lb.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).